3 Ways For Filing For An Extension On Taxes

Tina Moe, Certified Public Accountant with A.C.T. Services provides three ways for filing for an extension on taxes. Be sure to watch this episode of Accounting & Tax Tips to make sure you don’t incur any penalties for failing to pay your taxes on time.
For more information visit Tina’s website at A.C.T. Services Inc..

About Tina Moe

Tina MoeTina L. Moe began her career in public accounting in 1994, while earning her undergraduate degree in accounting.  She paid her tuition by traveling from business to business providing on-site bookkeeping, payroll and accounting services and developing lasting relationships.  She graduated in 1998, from the IU Kelly School of Business with her bachelor degree in Accounting and, by then, was one of two partners in a small accounting firm located in Speedway.

In July 2002, she spun off on her own, formed A.C.T. Services, obtained her CPA license and continued to build her practice.  Her practice has grown to over 900 clients and a team of 7 people.   She attributes her business growth to her pro-activeness with her clients while maintaining affordability and accessibility of her services. 

The better consultants for small business owners are themselves a small business owner.  Tina not only owns and operates A.C.T. Services but also owns a bar and restaurant with her husband, Keith Moe.   Occasionally, when Moe finds the time, you can find her enjoying her favorite hobby, boating with her family.

Watch other episodes by Tina Moe at Accounting and Tax Tips: Smart Strategies for Small Business Success.


Leave a Reply to Jack Klemeyer Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *